* $550/hour for up to 20 students with $25/hour for every student over 20.
* Travel expenses to the location of the course
- Maximum travel expenses for a US location = $3000 (USD)
- Maximum travel expenses for an international location = $8,000 (USD)
* Cost of the text "CMOS Analog Circuit Design, 3rd ed." plus shipping at $100/student
* Cost of reproducing and shipping a copy of the lecture notes at $100/student
For 20 students at a US location, the estimated cost would be:
Lecture = $16,500 (USD)
Text and notes = $4000 (USD)
Travel expenses (US location) = $3000 (USD)
Travel expenses (Non-US location) = $8000 (USD)
Total costs at a US location = $23,500 (USD) ($28,500 at a non-US location)
If there were 30 students the cost for a US location would be $24,000+$9,000 or $33,000 (USD).
The above prices can be reduced if the company chooses to not provide the textbook and to do the lecture note reproduction themselves. For example, the estimated cost for 20 students at a US location would be $19,500 (USD).
Lecturer and Format:
Dr. Phillip Allen will give the entire lecture for the course. The format of each day is typically eight 50 minutes lectures with 10 minute breaks between each lecture. The timing of the presentation can be adjusted to fit your requirements.
The lecture material is described in the following link and follows the presentation given in CMOS Analog Circuit Design, 3rd.